The Telangana State Public Commision will be releasing it’s notification for Forest Beat Officers in 2020.
There will be expected 2000 vacancies for the post of Forest Beat Officers.
- Apply for the notification
- Take hall ticket printout
- Walking Test
- Medical Examintation
- Verification of Documents
- Posting of Selected candidates
- district of duty will be released
- Join the job
Salary – Pay scale
The Payscale for Forest Beat Officers (FBO) will be 16,400 – 49,870/- pm depending upon the years in service and other factors.
The application for this job will be released shortly on the TSPSC official website.
Age Limit: 18 to 31 years until the date of application.
The notifications for the TSPSC FBO 2020 will be released shortly.
We regularly update the status of this post once any new information comes to our notice.
Applicants have to pay Rs. 200/- towards the Application Processing Fee and Rs. 80/- towards the Examination Fee.
The minority castes are exempted to pay the fee. That means, there is no fee for minority castes.
The exam will be conducted on districts all over telangana.
TSPSC FBO Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Paper-I General Knowledge: 100 questions for 100 marks
- Paper-II Mathematics: 100 questions for 100 marks
- The duration of the exam is 90 minutes for each paper
- Questions are of objective type
Note: Syllabus will be updated once we get enough information.
TSPSC FBO Results 2020
Selected candidates results will be issued on a pdf file in the TSPSC website.
The following documents are required for verification of documents process.
Keep them ready and in order for verification.
- Aadhar card number
- Proof of educational qualifications
- Educational qualification details like SSC, Intermediate, Degree, Post Graduation, etc. and their Roll numbers, Year of passing etc
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
- Date of Birth Certificate/S.S.C for age proof
- Physical Measurement Certificate issued by Medical officer
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Caste Certificate obtained from Mee Seva/E Seva i.e., Enrollment number and date of issue for uploading in OTR
- Residence/Nativity certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate/Creamy Layer Certificate
Fore more inforamtion : https://www.tspsc.gov.in/
Fore more job notifications : http://184.108.40.206/category/notifications/