TS Panchayat Secretary Notification 2020 has vacant posts for junior panchayat secretary has released.
Candidates can download the official notification for TS Panchayat Secretary mentioned below.
DATES ARE NOT RELEASED FOR WRITTEN EXAM. READ ON FOR MORE INFORMATION
The dates and the schedule for written examination is not yet released by the conducting body and is unavailable as of now.
The process of selecting candidates is based on the performance in the Paper I and Paper II. Continue reading for information on Panchayat Secretary Notification 2020.
Official Website: http://www.tsprrecruitment.in/
TS Panchayat Secretary Notification 2020 (Jr. Secretary) Details
The Exam Paper pattern is as follows:
|Paper||Written Exam (Objective Type)||No. of Questions||Duration||Max Marks|
|1||General Studies, Mental Ability, Culture and history of Telangana||100||120 Mins||100|
|2.||Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development Programmes, Other Government schemes including Government of India and Government of Telangana.||100||120 Mins||100|
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website for registration : tspri.cgg.gov.in.
- There will be a link for the application of junior Panchayat Secretary post, click on it.
- Proceed to fill all the details required.
- Pay the fee for the application
- Download the submitted form or receipt of confirmation.
Application Fee and Charges
|SC, ST, BC||400|
|BC (Creamy Layer) category||800|
Candidates should be able to pay with the fee payment using Credit Cards, Debit Cards, UPI, Bank Transfer and Cash Wallets.
Minimum Requirements to Apply for the Job
Must have passed degree and have good knowledge in computers.
Age Limit: 18 to 39 Years.
Please note that age relaxation is provided for this job according:
|BC, ST/SC||5 Years|
|Physically Handicapped||10 Years|
Document Verification / Verification of Documents
- Aadhar Card/ID Proof
- Educational Qualification Proof
- Date of Birth Certificate from Municipality
- SSC Memo
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if applicable)
- Caste / Community Certificate
- NCL OBC Certificate
- Sports Certificate (IF APPLICABLE)
- Proof of Residence Certificate
- Medical Certificate for the Handicapped People
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
TS Panchayat Jr.Secretary Salary ranges from Rs. 7, 520 – Rs. 22,430 per month.