The State Government of Telangana Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET) has released notification for the candidates who passed dimploma / poly technique for admission into various Engineering colleges.
Students should pass 3 years diploma course / poly technique in relevant field. Pharmacy 3 years.
The mode of exam will be via CBT (Computer Based Test)
|Notification Released on||20th March 2020|
|Apply Online Start Date||24th March 2020|
|Online Application End Date||28th March 2020|
|Registration Fee||Rs.800/- (for SC/ST fee: Rs.400/-)|
|Exam Date||2nd May 2020 (FN and AN) two batches.|
|Notification Official||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Fee Payment||Click Here|
|Fill Apllication Form||Click Here|
|Payment Status||Click Here|
|Print Application Form||Click Here|
Order Of Procedure
- Step 1: Pay the application fee
- Step 2: Fill the Application Form
- Step 3: Print Your Application Form for future reference
- Step 4: Application Submission Completed.
How to Apply
- Follow Order of Procedure ☝️
- click on Fee Payment link above
- Fill all the necessary fields provided carefully
- Pay through Credit/Debit/Online Wallets
- You’ll receive confirmation via SMS/email
- Now with your fee payment details click on Fill Application Form from above table
- Fill all details
- Click on “Submit” then click on “Submit” again
- Now your application is completed.
TS ECET Exam Pattern for Engineering
Pharmacy Syllabus – TS ECET
contact below for any queries.