National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) is recruiting 200 Executive Trainee Posts.
As a Executive Trainee, your salary will be 55,000 + other allowances on contract basis. If you are turned into a permanent trainee you’ll get monthly salary of 56,500 + other allowances.
Accommodation is provided by NPCIL.
Allowances: Transport, House Rent, Site Location Allowance, Professional Update Allowance and other Incentives.
Division wise vacancies:
|Industrial and Software||5|
The employees working at NPCIL have given their experiences online.
BE / B.Tech / B.Sc. Eng / 60% aggregate in Integrated M.Tech along with GATE score card.
Age: 18 Years above. NO UPPER LIMIT.
- Male, General, OBC, EWS : Rs.500/-
- Female, Handicapped, SC/ST : NO FEE
Application mode: Apply Online (starting : 24th April 2020)
Last Date to Apply Online: April 2, 2020.
How to Apply & Requirements
- You have to apply through the official website only.
- Photo 25 x 165 pixels in JPG format.
for online image cropping/resizing: https://picresize.com/
- Signature Size: 125 x 80 pixels (JPG)
- Photograph should be in color and should be with clear contrast.
- You must upload a recent photograph.
- Step One: Fill all the personal information accurately mentioned;
- Step Two: You’ll be sent an email with activation link in it and you should click on the link to activate your application / account.
- Step Three: On successful activation, candidates can login and fill in all the neccessary field like Qualification, Work Experience, Personal Details, Upload Photo and Sign.
- Once done, you can check the status of your application form there itself.
- Note: Valid GATE 2018-20 has to used while applying.
Documents are verified once your are selected for the post of Executive Trainee.
Travelling allowances are provided for Second Class Sleeper train fare within the shortest route possible. The allowance will be remitted to your bank after request.
Language for Personal Interview: Candidates are given choice of Hindi or English.
Increment shall be granted either Jan 1st of every year depends on the date of joining.
Shortlisted candidates are considered for personal interview for the post of Executive Trainee with the help of ratio 1:12 from the GATE Scores.
Interviews are scheduled in the fourth week of April, 2020. The interviews are conducted in four cities: Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai & Bengaluru.
For any more detailed information you can checkout: Official Notification